Wednesday, July 14, 2004

why

Nothing much is here yet. Just set up the blog and messing around with the colors and styles a bit. I'm probably gonna do a lot more redesigning once I have the time. And the urge.

This blog is here because I need a place to say things I wanna say, without having to worry about whether anyone listens or judges. I tend to create webpages like these when I feel extremely frustrated with life.

The old ones have all been taken down because I found someone a little over two years back. I thought I had found someone with whom I can share everything, and an anonymous diary like this will not serve anymore purpose as I can share all my secrets and thoughts with her. It was all wishful thinking.

This is where I'm gonna tell my story, and by telling, leave it all behind and move on.

No comments: