Monday, July 26, 2004

another lousy monday

Work out day yesterday, which basically means that I'm aching all over right now. Supposed to be working on noon shift (read: wake up earliest at 10am), but the stupid wajib progress test was 10am. Now I'm sitting in the office feeling my aching muscles and my headache from having not enough sleep last night. And I'm supposed to have a class at 7-9pm, have shirts to iron when I get home, need to clean up my room before Friday... argh. Kill me please.
---

Here are some interesting things:
#1. Things an ex can do when the relationship turns sour.
Seems like my ex has been talking shit about me behind my back. Really bad shit, which basically made everyone of her friends giving me stares and stuff. Probably trying to make herself feel good or to negate the posibility that I'll have any chance with any of her friends that I know. Not that I'm interested in any of them. I still have my own circle of friends. :)

#2. Things an ex will do to get back with you.
Tried to seduce me on Sunday, to no avail. Actually, she would've succeeded if she were just a tad more confident in herself. Initially I was just stopping over at her place to get some stuff back... Anyway, I still left a lil too late in the end, and went out the door at the exact moment that her current boyfriend drove in. Pretty fucked up. The guy was giving me a really bad look. I was kinda ready for a fight when I walked away.

#3. More things an ex will do to get back with you.
She came to the office and told me that she made my favourite soup, should be ready by noon and whether I wanna have some. If so, she'll bring it over to my office at noon time.
I told her not to bring it over (read: no, don't want, not interested), but kinda got the wrong idea and ask if I wanna come over for it, hinting at maybe more than soup. -_-
I'd always asked her to cook for me before we broke up but she usually won't. I'm the one who cooks most of the time. Kinda makes me wonder whether having an ex is better than a steady.

Anyway, I actually said no in the face of promised good sex and good food and that made her cry and I kinda think I'm a fucking idiot now but I still feel good about doing it cos I really need to let go and I don't want to create any more problems between her and her current boyfriend. *phew*

Come to think of it, what the hell is her boyfriend doing wrong that she has to come back to me to get laid. OK, none of my business.
---

On to better things.
Me and Susi are really working on going to Bali for a short trip. We both need to get away, and she's kinda hoping to get laid with a white guy while she's there. I'm thinking of hot indonesian massage chicks like the one in the 7up commercial. OK, seriously, it's just getting away that's important. We were sorta planning to go late August, during the National Day weekend, but everything for August has been booked. Next best date is September, but it's harder to work out a period where we can both go.

Would like to have some short trips too. Candidates include Genting, Camerons, Pangkor, KL(Susi wants a shopping spree), Singapore...
I just seriously need a break. :P

No comments: