Thursday, July 22, 2004

...

My best friend is right. The thing I miss most with my ex is the sex. I can't stop thinking about that since last night. I am probably really a selfish sex maniac. :P But hey, most men are anyway. Come to think of it, she's among the best that I've slept with. I guess it's really all in the attitude and the way she does things. Really gets me in the mood.

It's time to snap out of it. So, just to make sure I don't do anything stupid, I'm gonna make myself some promises.

1. Don't go back to her.
2. I'd never paid for sex, let's keep it that way.
3. Don't get desperate, it's not something I really need. Yet. :P
4. Have a wild night this weekend. Hopefully.
5. It's about time to start concentrating on this semester's classes.

Of course, there is also the possibility of me going to KL to meet these couple of girls that I haven't seen for a year.

No comments: