Friday, July 16, 2004

finally

Just got my results online. Luckily, 2 As and 2 Bs. And all along I was worried that I might fail at least one subject, since I never go to class at all. Next semester's starting on next Monday. I'm kinda looking forward to it. Really wanna finish this degree asap so I can move on to other stuff. I've wasted too many years partying and fooling around.

On another note, I'm actually still considering MCSE and CCNA/CCNP. The thing is, I don't know enough about the Cisco stuff to just go ahead and take the exam, and MCSE in ASEAN countries is going down the drain since there've been too many people with the certification this couple of years. Even Micro$0ft came and investigated that shit.
----------

This year, there won't be a Bon Odori celebration in Ipoh. Shitass TV3's Sure Heboh hogged the place that the celebration was supposed to be held. Fucking bastards. I haven't missed a single year since 2000. The nearest one I can go to now would be in Penang. I wonder whether I can arrange something on such short notice, since the celebration will be held this Saturday night.

I hate TV3. :P

No comments: