Friday, July 16, 2004

bad start for a day

My ex been bothering me a lot this morning. Period pain and all that shit. It's really none of my fucking business now. Why can't she just moan/complain/bitch about it to her current boyfriends. And I do remember seeing a couple of guys trying to pick her up during class's break time in college. :)

My cell is off now since I really don't wanna answer any of her calls. I slept at after 3am this morning, and her calls and messages kept coming since 9am. Geez. Or maybe I should've just been cruel so that she'll think I'm a jerk and won't ever wanna see my face again.

--------

Since I only have internet access at work now, the only time I can fiddle around with the blog settings and template designs are when I'm at work. Which really means that I don't have much time. The fact that I haven't been creating any webpages for more than a year doesn't help much either.

Well, at least I got it to look like this. I'm very much towards minimalistic stuff when it comes to designs. Now, if I can only figure out how the hell do I customize the comments page. I somehow messed up the whole layout for the comments when I was fiddling around earlier, so I have to disable it now until I figure out a way to make it looks nice.

No comments: