Saturday, July 24, 2004

letting go. picking up.

I've cleaned out everything of her from my cellphone. It's one of those things that I heard works well to forget someone you'd really loved. Basically, I should remove everything around me that reminds me of her. I'm on my way to completing that task, the room's almost clean of everything of hers or ours. Probably just stay home tonight and clean out my room. It's about time I rearrange my wardrobe and also to throw or pack away some old books that I haven't used for a year or so.

I still have a copy of the JiangHu (江湖 <-- wonder if this shows properly) DVD that I haven't watched. Wonder whether mom wanna watch it tonight. I've actually been wanting to get this DVD for some time. I'm just gonna ignore the fact that Ling got the DVD for me. No point in wasting a perfectly good DVD of a perfectly good movie by throwing it away.

OK. Let's just stay home for the weekend and do some serious house-cleaning. When I'm done, I'll catch up on all the VCDs and DVDs that I have lying around un-watched. Or maybe I should do that after I finish preparing for the Wajib test on Monday. Geezz... Malaysian education. What are they really thinking when they impose idiocies like these.

Anyway, I'm broke but Susi offered to pay for everything but the air ticket to Bali. I'm really wondering if I should go. And if I do go, I'll really be uncomfortable with her paying for me. Although we've been close friends for a while, it's still weird. Well, I'm supposed to go check out the MATA fair with her next weekend in Penang. Which basically co-incides with my plan of exchanging animes with Sheryl next weekend. I kinda miss Sheryl. She's really fun to be with and we haven't seen each other for some time. :P

Seriously, I'm not getting romantic about meeting them or whatever. I consider them really really good friends. The first time I go romantic with a close friend (Ling), it ended in a disaster. We can't even be friends now. I'd rather keep those 2 as friends right now. Don't wanna lose anyone else.

On a brighter note, I hope the not-confirmed-yet karaoke thingy with my colleagues tomorrow will work out. I haven't been singing for some time and I really wanna try out the new Jacky Cheung songs from his last album. Some of them are really great stuff.

No comments: