Monday, August 2, 2004

ramblings on a monday

I actually paid for a stupid movie in a cinema last Friday night. That's something I vowed not to ever do again after watching Hellboy. (That was a really dumb thing too, don't ask.) Actually, I went planning on seeing Godsend. Stem cell research seems like a good topic for a movie. Ended up they wanted something Chinese, so I thought, even with all the bad reviews, that 十面埋伏 would be cool. And then we ended up watching a dumb Cantonese comedy called Three of a Kind.
Well, Friday wasn't all bad cos I ended up getting Chrno Crusade and Peacemaker. Both I couldn't get through iMesh. If only I can figure out how to run BT or Kazaa through the company's firewall.

The rest of the weekend were just animes with Sheryl. It's good to be lazy for a while sometimes.

Actually, I kinda regret not going to KL over the weekend. There were quite some good deals on computers and accessories in the PC Fair held over the weekend. CDRWs at RM68 per 100pcs!! Not to mention the deals on speaker systems I heard. Guess I missed that.

Had some good news this morning when Susi emailed and said that I'm being considered for a team leader post for a tech support team in her company. I have my fingers crossed for a phone call from them. If it works out, I'll have my chance to move away from Ipoh for a while. Kinda sick of this place now, been here almost four years. *sigh*

I wonder how long it'll take for me to totally forget about everything I'd felt for my ex. I once had a crush on Fee, just a crush, and it took me nearly 3 years to totally get that outta my head. Sometimes, it really is kinda tough forgetting someone you've truly loved for so long. Well, the things my ex did helped a bit, I guess. Although I'm still far from the really ok area, I'm really trying now. Getting away would be a great help. :)

Just over spent my lunch hour earlier stocking up on junkfood. I've been kinda working out a lot and eating healthy lately, but hey, gotta let go once in a while. Junkfood is good when I'm planning on spending more of my nights at home either studying or watching animes/movies. Another great way to save up for trips to other places. :)

No comments: