Thursday, August 5, 2004

...

Ling told me that she's going for a walk-in interview thing for MAS airlines today. I was actually happy for her and supported her for it. It seems no matter how much I wanna get over her, I still care for her to a certain degree. Haven't got any news from her about how the thing went. It's gonna be 9pm soon, so I guess the interview should be over. Somehow I kept expecting that she'll call or sms and tell me whether she made it.

Susi's right when she said that I still care for her, although I didn't really realize that fact til just now. I think I'm stupid, caring for her still when she's got all the guys she wants around her now. Looking at it from another aspect, I don't regret loving her, nor do I hate myself for still caring for her more than I should. Somehow, this just proves to me that I have really loved. And I'm glad that I did. I always believe that a person should at least throw his/her heart out like that once in his/her life.

I wonder if she'll call later tonight, although I really doubt it.

No comments: