Friday, August 13, 2004

and another week

Yeah, I'm a loser. Another week past, and the only thing that I managed to do that's actually beneficial is finished my GBS assignment. Finished it at around 3am this morning, actually. I'm not very confident with what I wrote. I'll decide whether I wanna drop the course in around 2 weeks time. Hopefully I can get my assignment graded before then to see whether dropping is a must.

I'm gonna be staying home again for the weekend and be true to the loser definition. A mixture of no car, living with mom and pretty fucking broke is a serious detergent to going out and having fun. I guess I should probably either start my work on Java or Oracle 9i. Those would be due late next month and mid-October. Java is freaking hard.

Another point that proves me a loser is that it's been so long since we've broke up, things got so bad and she's such a bitch, and I still miss her. When will this end?

No comments: