Sunday, August 29, 2004

anti-social

Feeling kinda anti-social lately. I should be out there partying. National Day's on Tuesday, most people are already on leave since yesterday, vacationing somewhere. I'm still stuck here working on a Sunday, still have to work til 7pm tomorrow night, probably not gonna go for any countdowns, and will drown myself in Java codes on Tuesday.

Days like these, or should I say holidays like these, keep reminding me that I still haven't totally let go of my ex, and that before I do so, having fun is kinda over-shadowed by the fact that she's not around.

Everyone else of my friends say that it'll help if I found someone else. That doesn't really work, as I have no idea how I'd be able to find someone else before I can totally get her out of my mind. Plus, the fact that I'm being anti-social because of all the things in my mind doesn't help either.

I broke up with her, somehow, around the same time that quite a few of my friends broke up with their boyfriends/girlfriends. By now, they're almost all attached again. That's kinda shitty, no matter how I look at it. Maybe I should really learn how to be a heartless bastard, all over again. That'll be good for me.

So now, I'm still gonna drown myself in Java code. I really need to get this done.

No comments: