Wednesday, September 8, 2004

headaches

1) Pendidilan Moral exam. This is done, just got over it, so I'm gonna consider it cured for the time being. Unless I failed, being the immoral person that I am.
2) Another fucking GBS assignment. This time about whether globalisation is to blame for all those bad influences to society and some shit like that. Due next Thursday. Big fucking headache.
3) Everything about the aircon should be done this afternoon. That means I have to vacuum, clean and mop the whole upstairs when I get home from work today. Fuck. I just wanna lie down.
4) Can't believe that it hasn't been that long since I've got laid. Fuck.
5) Java and Oracle assignments. God fucking dammit.
6) $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ So damned much to buy...
7) Working throughout this weekend = less time for assignments.
8) My ancient 7650 is dying. The keypad's pretty fucked up and hard to press now.
9) It's been 2-3 months and I still can't find hacked versions of WB, DesktopX, Y'z Docks etc.
10) Almost time to switch to a new workout routine. I wonder whether I can really get someone installed as a chinup bar at home. And probably an inclined bench too. Or maybe a swiss ball.
11) Run? Or basketball?
12) Work is getting seriously pointless and boring. The company's going down the drain for sure. Fucked up management and bad reputation are most efficient killers.
13) Need to get a new job. I'd leave even before I finish my degree if the new one pays well enough. $$$$$$$$!!!!!

No comments: