Tuesday, December 28, 2004

moving in

Bought some stuff for my room in Penang last Sunday. Not much, just a nice computer desk, a Coffee-Bean-type chair, something to hang my clothes on and one of those plastic drawer thingy. Stuff are so expensive these days. I was kinda thinking on getting a (real) cupboard or closet for clothes.

I still have yet to get a bed, but I'll probably only get the mattress. Things are soooo expensive. :) Will also need some tiny drawers/bedside desk or something. I haven't decided yet. I've got less than RM1000 to spend on stuff, including a stove, maybe a share of a washing machine and stome other stuff.

Worst still, I haven't found either a motorbike or a car. Work's starting on the 10th next month. I seriously do not have much time to get everything done before that. Maybe I should've asked for an even earlier release from work here. I'm doing nothing here now anyway, since I've already finished all my projects and passed whatever remains to my colleague. :)

No comments: