Wednesday, December 8, 2004

happy birthday mom

Booked a karaoke room last night and had a party for my mom's birthday. Mostly just invited her closest friends - aunties. :) Mom was happy.

She made some pretty good food that we brought along. Too bad we weren't allowed to bring our own drinks. At least they let us exchange the bottle of cheap red wine and the bottle of cheaper brandy that came with the package for something else. Something else = 2 jugs of beer and 12 1L-bottles of mineral water. We all got a good laugh outta that, cuz I was joking in the car on the way there about how many bottles of mineral water we'll get in place of the cheap wines they have. The waiter actually bought the whole retail box of mineral water in.

Since I was the only guy, I had to help out with all the duets and male songs. My having a sorethroat didn't help at all and I'm either speaking softer than a fag, or communicating with lousy sign language in office today. I wonder when it'll be okay for me to start snacking on the Twisties and Cheezels I stocked up at home...

No comments: