Monday, April 18, 2005

omfg

i never would've thought it possible, but i fucking woke up at 5+am this morning because of neck pain. it's almost 11pm now, n my neck's still pretty fucking stiff. this is really fucked up, man. couldn't turn my head all the way to either side, n if i tried, it feels like my fucking neck's gonna just go 'pop!!' n breaks.

hell, yeah. one whole paragraph with the f-word in everything single sentence.

seriously, my neck IS *fucking* hurting me. gonna check if someone is willing to take over the last 2 OT hrs of my shift so that i can get off earlier n look for a pillow. i can't even workout properly, freaking neck's hurting like crazy. somehow, now that i think of it, that RM160 pillow i saw back in ipoh sounds pretty good. it's my fucking neck, it's worth more than that.

need to remember to file my income tax too. kept forgetting about it.

No comments: