Monday, October 18, 2004

yay

Monday. Luckily, I managed to finish all my assignments and passed them up today. Quality-wise, I don't really think they're anything good. Rushed work is usually like that, but I'm an avid procrastinator and a lazy bum. Working under pressure is the best way for me to concentrate, anyway.

I'm gonna treat myself to a couple of days of DVDs and VCDs, all of which I bought but haven't watched. Then, it's books all over again for my finals starting on Nov 2. If all goes well, I should be able to get outta this dung hole sometime end of the year.

At which time, I should also start thinking of getting back my internet connection. Not all companies will have a 2Mbps line for me to abuse like this. :) Hopefully tmnuts will do something about Streamyx not available in my area. I can already imagine my frustration if I had to deal with 52kbps dialup again.

No comments: