Monday, October 11, 2004

*phew*

Been slaving away with my adv Java assignment for the past week, almost non-stop. Finally finished the front-end for the e-business system I'm supposed to do today. I've got less than a week to complete the back end and finish the documentation. I should be happy and take a break, since I actually finished in 1 week what my classmates took more than a month. Well, probably what I did wouldn't be of as good quality as theirs.

The break will have to wait though. I've got another paper, a very technical report for network management, that's due on the same day as my adv Java assignment. I think I seriously need some luck to make this.

Once I'm done after next Monday, I'm gonna spend a couple of night not doing anything and just watch all the DVDs I've piled up and haven't watched.

No comments: