Wednesday, May 10, 2006

shaved


OK. i haven't drawn anything for a long time, so the drawing looks pretty strange.
still don't think i wanna take a pic n post it here.

i've been looking kinda like that for 1 1/2 mths now. shaved cos i finally made up my mind to do it. thanks to my bro for the first shave, he actually did it better than the second one done here in penang in a salon that cost me RM18.

currently i'm keeping it at probably only about 1/2 inch in length. feels good. my mom says i look like an old man with this, so did +2 when she first saw me. everyone else was shocked. general consensus was that i got dumped. haha. james n a few others think that i look scary. a couple of engineers from taiwan who are over here for training said that i look like taiwanese mafia. (woohoo!)

the rumor that having such short hair saves on shampoo is not entirely true.
all the while i've been using my shower gel instead of my shampoo to wash my hair after shaving, but my hair just doesn't feel the same to touch. plus, i kept feeling that my scalp is not clean enough.
so the other day i just wash my hair with shampoo n voila! my hair feels much cleaner. well, probably i dun have to use as much as having longer hair, but i damn well need it.

my third shave will be this wkend when i go home. it seems like my hair is just growing too fast.

No comments: