Monday, May 9, 2005

oh my god, my roof's leaking!

who would ever think that this'll happen to a condo?

i mean, seriously, i woke up feeling droplets of water on my face early this morning. checked on the window just by my bed, nothing wrong there. then i noticed the tell-tale lines of water coming down from the ceiling. the little space between my bed n the wall is already getting wet.

i was too tired, so i just moved my bed(actually, mattress) a little further away from the wall n went back to sleep. when i woke up 2 hrs later, the side of my mattress closer to the wall is all wet. fuck. there was a whole puddle of water on the floor right next to it from the wall. so i ended up having to turn the whole mattress over to get it dry, all the while hoping that it won't start to smell bad.

i couldn't really take the whole thing out to my tiny little balcony, since it was still raining pretty heavily by then. there weren't any sun the whole day thru anyway.

one good thing is that by the time i got outta bed, i'm already hearing sounds of a few people fixing up the roof. lotsa heavy drilling n hammering. let's just hope that it's really all fixed, cos looking at my lil weather bar, it seems like more heavy rain early tomorrow morning.

No comments: